Technical Business Analyst
We are looking for an high performer Analyst delivering higher insights and trimming the ground for the development team. Join us!
Technical Business Analyst
Want to work with a fast-growing company?
RingRing is fast growing cloud communications company that helps enterprises to reach their customers in every country in the world through SMS, Voice, and Email APIs. Located in Brussels district, we are experiencing a time of explosive growth.
Who is our future colleague?
The Ring Ring Company is looking for a Senior Technical Business with relevant skills here below:
- +5 years of experience in functional analysis, business analysis or product management.
- +2 years of experience in SaaS platforms environment or web based projects is required.
- Excellent documentation skills & data analytical skills.
- Experience with Atlassian Tools (Jira & Confluence) and Airtable is a plus.
- Experience with APIs, Web Interface dev., Angular technologies is a plus.
- Fluent communication skills, next to strong analytical skills.
- Autonomous & independent to reach objectives.
- Proactive & solution driven spirit
- Bachelor or Master degree in IT or Engineering.
- Fluent in English + French (and/or Dutch)
What’s your job & daily reality?
As Technical Business Analyst , you will be involved in our new SaaS product project and several requirement linked to:
- Be collaborative : Working with business stakeholders to define product features according to customer needs.
- Be analytical : Identifying areas of improvement.
- Be organized: Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Be proactive: Performing requirements analysis.
- Be the help point for your colleagues: Managing and prioritizing backlog items.
- Be bold: Oversee and/or lead projects from a business analysis perspective, provide status reports if necessary and act as primary point of contact for stakeholder communication.
- Be a flexible thinker: Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
Working with us means having the freedom and autonomy needed to succeed. We constantly challenge ourselves and each other to excel at what we do best. A good work-life balance is also important for us.
Manage your time as it suits you and enjoy teleworking
Trust is key, giving responsibilities to our employees is essential
Enjoy original team building and a friendly and dynamic team
We strengthen team spirit while participating in charity activities
Evolve in a dynamic environment with a startup atmosphere
Excellent working environment with everything you need such as fruit, snacks…