IT Support DataCenter
IT Support DataCenter
Want to work with a fast-growing company?
RingRing is fast growing cloud communications company that helps enterprises to reach their customers in every country in the world through SMS, Voice, and Email APIs. Located in Brussels district, we are experiencing a time of explosive growth.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, networks in a DataCenter environment (physical and virtual)
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems, networks, and databases
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Develop internal Knowledgebase
- Maintain the software and hardware asset register
- To generally ensure compliance with the IT’s policies, and establish new ones (in an ISO27001 certification process)
- Proven 1st experience as a help desk technician or other IT support role
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Fluent in Dutch with good knowledge of the other national language and English
- An ability to prioritize
- Proficiency in Windows (Server) / Linux (RedHat/CentOS) in a virtual environment (VMWare)
- Experience in SQL databases management (Microsoft SQLServer, MySQL, Redis) is a plus
- Knowledge in firewalls (Juniper), load-balancing, routers/switches (Cisco), etc. is a plus
- Experience in micro-containers (Docker/Kubernetes) is a plus
- Experience in web technologies (Web, cloud, API, …), in Contact Centre (SIP, PRA) or Mobile Applications is a big advantage
- Experience in ISO security processes (eg ISO27001) is a big advantage
Working with us
We are energetic, pragmatic, and humble and we get things done. Working with us means having the freedom and autonomy needed to succeed. We constantly challenge ourselves and each other to excel at what we do best. We motivate and encourage our employees to be their very best, every day.
We believe in work/life balance, and in making it possible to relax, be ourselves and enjoy the working day and the challenges it brings.
Working with us means having the freedom and autonomy needed to succeed. We constantly challenge ourselves and each other to excel at what we do best. A good work-life balance is also important for us.
Manage your time as it suits you and enjoy teleworking
Trust is key, giving responsibilities to our employees is essential
Enjoy original team building and a friendly and dynamic team
We strengthen team spirit while participating in charity activities
Evolve in a dynamic environment with a startup atmosphere
Excellent working environment with everything you need such as fruit, snacks…