Want to work with a fast-growing company?
RingRing is fast growing cloud communications company that helps enterprises to reach their customers in every country in the world through SMS, Voice, and Email APIs. Located in Brussels district, we are experiencing a time of explosive growth.
- Communicate with customers through various channels
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints (including duty shifts)
- Knowing our products so that you can answer questions
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Liaise with 2nd line support and developers to ensure that logged calls are completed within agreed timescales
- Providing technical support across the company
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, emails, networks, printers, VoIP phones, etc. across the company
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Develop service desk application Knowledgebase
- To generally ensure compliance with the IT’s policies, and establish new ones (in an ISO27001 certification process)
- Proven 1st experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Bilingual (FR/NL) with good knowledge of English
- Available for duty shifts
- Proficiency in Windows/Linux/Mac OS
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Office365 is mandatory
- Experience in web technologies (Web, cloud, API, …), in Contact Centre or Mobile Applications is a big advantage
- Experience in Database queries/manipulation is a plus (SQL queries)
Working with usWe are energetic, pragmatic, and humble and we get things done. Working with us means having the freedom and autonomy needed to succeed. We constantly challenge ourselves and each other to excel at what we do best. We motivate and encourage our employees to be their very best, every day. We believe in work/life balance, and in making it possible to relax, be ourselves and enjoy the working day and the challenges it brings.
Working with us means having the freedom and autonomy needed to succeed. We constantly challenge ourselves and each other to excel at what we do best. A good work-life balance is also important for us.
Manage your time as it suits you and enjoy teleworking
Trust is key, giving responsibilities to our employees is essential
Enjoy original team building and a friendly and dynamic team
We strengthen team spirit while participating in charity activities
Evolve in a dynamic environment with a startup atmosphere
Excellent working environment with everything you need such as fruit, snacks…