Do you want to work with a fast-growing company?
RingRing is fast growing cloud communications company that helps enterprises to reach their customers in every country in the world through SMS, Voice, and Email APIs.
Located in Brussels district, we are experiencing a time of explosive growth.
What’s your daily job & daily reality?
At RingRing, continuous quality improvement is everything!
To help us build functional systems that fulfill the needs of our customers and are always better, we are now looking for a DevOps Engineer to be involved in our new product & environment generation.
You will be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations and monitoring that meet our customers’ needs.
If you have a solid background in software engineering (preferably using .net and/or NodeJS) and are familiar with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Building and setting up build and deployment processes
- Working on ways to improve development and release processes
- Ensuring that automated code tests are in place and analysing results
- Working with software developers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Ensuring that codes and systems are safe and secure (from an ISO27001 perspective)
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Planning out projects and being involved in project lifecycle decisions (in coordination with Project Managers)
- Deploying new products, updates and fixes
- Configuring the Kubernetes Clusters, the Gateways and Load-Balancers
- Improving monitoring of software and systems deployed in production
- Identifying technical problems in production, and perform root cause analysis
- Providing Level 2 technical support
Skills and qualifications
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Proficient with git, Azure DevOps
- Proven experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Istio or Envoy gateways
- Good knowledge of .net and/or NodeJS
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
- Performance and quality-oriented
- Availability to resolve urgent production issues outside of business hours
- Knowledge of Octopus Deploy is a plus
- Familiarity with AWS ecosystem is a plus
- Fluent in English ( fluent in French & Dutch is a big plus)!
Working with us
We are energetic, pragmatic, and humble and we get things done.
Working with us means having the freedom and autonomy needed to succeed.
We constantly challenge ourselves and each other to excel at what we do best.
We motivate and encourage our employees to be their very best, every day.
We believe in work/life balance, and in making it possible to relax, be ourselves and enjoy the working day and the challenges it brings.
Working with us means having the freedom and autonomy needed to succeed. We constantly challenge ourselves and each other to excel at what we do best. A good work-life balance is also important for us.
Manage your time as it suits you and enjoy teleworking
Trust is key, giving responsibilities to our employees is essential
Enjoy original team building and a friendly and dynamic team
We strengthen team spirit while participating in charity activities
Evolve in a dynamic environment with a startup atmosphere
Excellent working environment with everything you need such as fruit, snacks…