Do you want to work with a fast-growing company?
RingRing is fast growing cloud communications company that helps enterprises to reach their customers in every country in the world through SMS, Voice, and Email APIs.
Located in Brussels district, we are experiencing a time of explosive growth.
What’s your daily job & daily reality?
At RingRing, continuous quality improvement is everything!
To help us build functional systems that fulfill the needs of our customers and are always better, we are now looking for a Angular Software Engineer to join our team. Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of software development processes and solid experience leading a developers’ team.
Your primary focus will be the development of all Front-end objectives and projects.
If writing beautiful, meticulous code are among the talents that make you tick, we’d like to hear from you.
- Implementing new features for our main products
- Improve existing code and troubleshot our frontend
- Be involved with the product team to validate the implementation of new features
- Regularly release new services into production
Skills and qualifications
- Experienced with Angular, good knowledge of HTML5, CSS 3 and responsive applications design
- Strong knowledge of Rest Standard
- Experience developing REST APIs
- The ability to work in a Scrum/Agile-based methodology and complete the predefined tasks
- Strong analytical skills: be able to debug a bug from frontend to backend
- Experience with tools like Redux, Webpack, Angular CLI and/or Gulp
- Experience with client-side architecture and design patterns
- Fluent in English ( fluent in French & Dutch is a big plus)!
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Nebular library or any other design system (theming)
- A thorough understanding of Web-related technologies with several proven experiences of Web applications in production for several hundreds of users
- Good understanding of Docker and Kubernetes
- Conducting website performance and usability tests
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Experience in Microservices environment and SaaS software.
- Experience with Relational Databases like MySQL or PostgreSQL and Non-Relational Databases like MongoDB or Cassandra
Soft skills & DNA
- When he/she picks up a question/problem, he/she won’t leave it until it’s solved.
- Business-oriented: Focus on features that will bring more value to the product and the users. See the big picture.
- Take ownership: wants to understand what he’s doing and be responsible for the results
- Autonomous: Able to investigate alone for some time before asking to be helped by a tech lead or else.
- Ability to share creativity, ideas and drive and grow the product with the team
Working with us
We are energetic, pragmatic, and humble and we get things done.
Working with us means having the freedom and autonomy needed to succeed.
We constantly challenge ourselves and each other to excel at what we do best.
We motivate and encourage our employees to be their very best, every day.
We believe in work/life balance, and in making it possible to relax, be ourselves and enjoy the working day and the challenges it brings.
Working with us means having the freedom and autonomy needed to succeed. We constantly challenge ourselves and each other to excel at what we do best. A good work-life balance is also important for us.
Manage your time as it suits you and enjoy teleworking
Trust is key, giving responsibilities to our employees is essential
Enjoy original team building and a friendly and dynamic team
We strengthen team spirit while participating in charity activities
Evolve in a dynamic environment with a startup atmosphere
Excellent working environment with everything you need such as fruit, snacks…