Digital marketing content writer – internship
We’re looking for a digital marketing content writer with outstanding writing skills and an interest in ICT to help us develop our new website. You will be writing content for our brand-new website and our blog from our office in Diegem (BE).
RingRing is the Belgian specialist in automated communication per IVR and SMS. Founded in 1991, we use our know how and experience to help our customers improve their communication with their clients, employees or partners in the easiest way.
Our solutions allow our customers to send out automated appointment or payment reminders, reliable satisfaction surveys, efficient crisis communication or powerful marketing messages and much more.
To support its new marketing strategy, RingRing is creating a brand-new website and is looking for a digital marketing content writer to help doing so.
- Review the draft of the new website’s structure.
- Participate in the implementation of a new CMS (Umbraco) in collaboration with the project team.
- Write content pages for our new website, having SEO in mind and upload the content on the new website.
- Define a blog and social media planning for 2019 with blog articles on various topics related to ICT. Schedule them on both the website and social media
- Follow the website’s KPIs and suggest improvements based on the numbers
- Help out the marketing and sales team with content creation
- You are studying journalism, communication or marketing.
- You have excellent web writing skills and a good understanding of SEO.
- You are fluent in French or Dutch and you can write flawlessly in English.
- You have a strong interest in ICT.
- You have excellent analytical and communicational skills
- You have a customer-oriented mindset
- You have basic knowledge of digital marketing
- A high-tech and innovative work environment
- The opportunity to grow and develop your own potential
- Flexible work schedule
- Meal vouchers
- Free healthy snacks